As development becomes more rapid and complex, it becomes increasingly important to address security needs earlier in the production cycle, saving time and resources. Infrastructure is now defined through code, and operations work through cloud service APIs, and building in application security early in the process is mission-critical. Discover key security trends in application development and how these considerations can translate into more rapid development and improved customer outcomes.
Now Streaming on DEMANDSolv: Logitech. Focused on promoting solutions that unlock students’ potential, power meeting productivity, and provide exactly what is needed for the remote workforce. You will find informative, lead-generating, product- and solution-focused content presented via captivating videos, compelling infographics, valuable solutions briefs, analyst reports, and more.
Need an account? Click here.
FOMO, it’s real. For those of you who might not know what it is, it stands for Fear of Missing Out, and while it may have only been coined in 2004, it has been around for quite some time. We all experience it socially without too much effect on our lives, but for some, it can be detrimental if experienced professionally. There’s good news though, Jay McBain, Principal Analyst at Forrester just released “Top 59 Global IT Channel Media Outlets- What MSPs, MSSPs, Resellers, Integrators, and IT Consultants Read”. Whether you are a vendor wanting to reach your channel partners, or VAR, MSP, MSSP, you don’t want to miss his list of publications that “provide a critical role in the future of our industry.” Want even better news? You’re already reading one- the PartnerOn Journal!
Now Streaming on DEMANDSolv: Strat Pro. Focused on your business growth, this not-to-miss content channel shines a light on the value of having a one-stop-shop for vendor solutions via the SYNNEX Strategic Procurement Enablement series. Strategic Procurement helps resellers like you build complete solutions and drive incremental revenue. With more than 800 hardware and software vendors, our portfolio covers everything you’re selling.
Need an account? Click here.
Now streaming through Arrow’s Curated Content: Palo Alto Networks– In this campaign, we bring you sales and marketing resources and digital marketing content to help you extend your security practice with Arrow Professional Services and Palo Alto Networks security solutions. Learn about the range of Arrow Professional Services offerings you can deliver including training, evaluation programs and premium support services.
Here at PartnerOn Journal, we want to take a moment to recognize how hard of a year it has been for many. With the excitement of summer ending and gearing up for fall with Quarter 4 on your mind, we want to remind you that we are here to make your days easier. Our platform is made to reflect what is important, our users! This means creating an experience that is as accessible as possible!
We find it beneficial to provide all of your favorite content in one place. Take a look at what content you can use to benefit your own marketing strategy. There are a variety of channels users can subscribe to, that include informative video assets, articles, and even gated content. We recommend taking some time this month to figure out the direction, of not only your content, but what your users are looking for.
Here is a list of items we recommend thinking about for your fall planning:
- How do you want to be viewed? Take a look at your account information, profile, and branding. Do you reflect the brand you want to put forth?
- Who is your audience, and where is your audience? Dive into the Network Connections section of our platform to figure out which posting options are best for you. Are you easily accessible to your audience?
- What content is important and useful to you? What is useful and important to your viewers? Check out your variety of streams of content, campaigns, and episodic daily assets to manage what information you’d like to share. What are you planning on representing?
- What type of content is your audience going to interact with the most? Browse through the different asset types to see what type of post is going to be most beneficial for you and your audience. What do you want to post? What do you need to post?
- Who is in control? Figure out account management inside your Manage Users settings to allow your employees to collaborate and work as a team!
By making a proactive plan, you will be making your future marketing strategy painless, identifying what pleases your users, and making the most of your experience.